Sunday, May 27, 2012

Timeline

So this is just going to be a completely random post about my timeline on facebook. It is actually really useful in being able to go back and read all of your old stuff. I honestly like that part about it and find it really cool. Just going back and reading some of my posts, I learned a little bit about myself. I was an obnoxious boyfriend in every one of my relationships and I was extremely annoying. Really just reading the posts it reminds me of what my brother posts now. Stuff to get attention. Lots and lots of stuff, like 10 posts a day, that is crazy!

I can honestly see why people thought I was annoying, if they even don't now. I can also see why I didn't date much lol. I think I had a post each day about my girlfriends at the times I read, it is crazy just going back and seeing that. I never really realized that is how I acted. I guess that all comes with growing up, you get out of some attention seeking phase or some annoying high school kid phase and realize it isn't all about you. Literally all my posts were about me, me being obnoxious and what not.

So hey, sorry for all the dudes and dudettes that read all that before, pretty annoying I'd assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment