Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cleveland 2012

What's up folks? Your friendly neighborhood Jeffrey Sumner here with another wall of text heading your way. Ehh actually probably not, really I am typing this to inform my readers something pretty awesome!

Drum roll please...

I am going on my first mission trip ever this summer in late July to Cleveland, Ohio. Woohoo! I'm pretty excited about spreading God's word, helping others and learning with some great people. I thank God for the opportunity he has given me to actually do this and how the heck could I pass it up? Exactly! I couldn't no matter what, so yup, I'm going for sure and I am pumped...

Since this is the first time I have actually done something like this, I am kind of nervous honestly. I don't know what to do or expect, I will just let God lead the way I suppose. I do know it will be great for me to participate in and it will be a great way to get to know some people in my church a little bit more!

I pray all goes well while we are there!

But hey, peace out cubscouts...I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment