Friday, May 4, 2012

Give it your all or don't bother

This next blog may somewhat relate to my previous blog in the sense that it is about working hard. Today after watching my brother's baseball game, I admit I left somewhat disappointed. I was expecting to see him play as well as he had told me he has all season. I got to see an error and two strikeouts, one he was caught looking on. I bugged him after the game about it and he told me his head wasn't in it today... Ruh Roh Bro.

Come on dude, the moment you step on that field, everything else needs go away. It should only be you and your team out there, no other distractions. When you let small stuff get to you that is when you mess up. I hope you read this post and think about it and maybe listen to me. You have to be completely dedicated in order to succeed. As I said in the last post it isn't halfway in its all or nothing. In a team, when one person struggles, everyone struggles. That is why you have to change modes, you have to shut off all the outside distractions and focus.

So hopefully tomorrow you will bounce back, pitch a perfect game, hit a homer and strike out every batter you face... Not likely but I have high expectations for you bro.

I don't want to totally embarrass him, so I am just going to stop here folks! I will probably post something else later on, so stay tuned! Sorry this one sucked!

Peace out cubscouts

No comments:

Post a Comment