Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello folks, it sure has been a few days since my last post so hey, why the heck not post on an such an important day as this? If you are completely oblivious to the fact that it is Mother's Day, well wake up buddy, IT IS MOTHER'S DAY!

I would like to give a special shout out to my Mom and Step-mom, you two are pretty awesome I don't know what I would do without you all. I am sure there are plenty of times where you two are a pain in my butt, well I suppose you all can say the same about me, but just know I love you both a ton and appreciate all the things you do for me.

Personally, I feel blessed because I get to say I have two great moms instead of just one. I've gotten to learn different things from both of them and each has helped me grow up in a different way. I don't know what I would do without either one of you, I'm sure it would be something along the lines of nothing... Yeah I guess that means you both keep me straight.

To Mom: Thanks for always taking me to baseball games and school things as a kid, thanks for giving me, Justin and Jake that huge freaking room at our old house because that was awesome...that thing was ginormous!!... Thank you for putting up with me being a jerk for a long time. Umm thank you for just being weird and posting weird things on my wall that embarrass me sometimes... It's all good, I understand that I am your little baby and you can't help but posting that weird stuff, so keep on doing it if you want I won't be mad. Oh and thanks for all the time and effort and well money you have put in on all my junk. Thanks for being one cool mom and teaching me some math stuff at like the age of 5, remember when I did your RGIS worksheets and got the answers right when like 30 year olds couldn't, yeah that's how awesome I am... I'm pretty sure I don't say thanks enough and show that I am appreciative, so thanks! I loveeee you...

To Bridget: Thanks for being super cool and making us do chores. You read that and laugh because it sounds like sarcasm, but I am serious for once! I think it has helped me a ton with growing up and listening to my parents. I learned to not back talk and complain and all that jazz. (Side Note) Some of you readers may not care or think I am dumb, but I'm sure she gets it, so get over it! <3... Ummm, thanks for putting up with me when you want to shop for school and stuff, I know I am a complete pain when it comes to that because I HATE it with a passion, but I am really grateful you do that for me and you treat me as your own son. Thanks for being there for me no matter what and yeah! I loveeee you too...

Hopefully both of you are aware, no matter how much of a pain I am, that I love you and yeah...Yall Rock!

Happy Mother's Day to you two and all you moms out there that read my blog. I'm grateful that you take the time to actually click on a link and spend 5 minutes reading for me, you all rock also!

Oh and a special shout out to my "foster mom" of sorts haha, Lee Ann Edmonson! Thanks for adopting me at church and for the awesome gifts you sent me, especially those sunflower seeds and powerades... Friggin awesome gifts! Thank you a ton too and I look forward to helping out at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment