Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Slacking Off

So I believe that in my first blog I said that I would be posting another the next day... Obviously that did not happen quite frankly because I am a huge slacker. I don't really know why I am this way, I guess it started about 7th grade when I had to retake Algebra because I switched schools. That made me really not care and got me into procrastination. I really wish that I didn't start that habit back then because it is extremely hard to break! But either way, I still seem to slack off in a lot of things I do.

So here is my resolution: After I stop rambling in this post, I'm going to start over with everything, this time with a no slacking attitude. My ultimate goal is to finish this semester with a 3.6 GPA, something that I haven't had in quite some time now. In order to get that, my Calculus 2 and Stats grades need to magically become B's and my Psychology grade needs to become an A. Honestly I think I can do it but assuming I keep my slackertude (aptitude for slacking...yes I just invented that, get over it) in the past and focus on the work. I am going to stick to it and work my butt off for those grades. I don't believe in saying oh well if I don't get it, because if I do that now, I will just revert back to my slacking ways. Sooo, I have to get those grades. No excuses...

Heck, I am going to be a teacher one day and I want to be a positive role-model for my future students. I mean I don't want a slacker for a teacher and i don't want to be a slacking teacher. What better time to break some old bad habits than during the last few weeks of my freshman year of college... Well to answer that question, the better better times are long gone, so this is the best of the better times is now...so yeah, I don't wanna type anymore, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment