Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Now Introducing... Me!

Well I suppose for my first blog since my Junior year of high school, I will start out going beyond the "About Me" section on here and giving a little bit more information about my blog(s) and yours truly.

I guess I will start off with the basics... Hi I'm Jeff Sumner, nice to meet whoever reads this. I'm currently a Freshman at Western Kentucky University, studying to be an elementary school teacher. I'm 19 and I like long walks on the beach... Just kidding this isn't going to be another of those! Sorry in advance if my sense of humor doesn't appeal to you...

Moving on, I have five brothers and two sisters, all of which I love a ton and would do anything in the world for. I live with my dad, step-mom and grandma and I absolutely love it. My house is completely crazy at times but I love it. Coming home each weekend to a bunch of fighting and screaming from the babies and complaints from my parents about our room is just awesome. Yes I said it is awesome hearing them complain, it reminds me of the finer things in life. There's just nothing like coming home after a long studious week (yeah right) to even more chaos! I love my crazy family!

I go to Buck Creek Baptist Church and have since late December. Church has completely changed my life, the people there are like my second family and have been so helpful and supportive of me in my walk with God. I can't tell them thank you enough for their prayers and support, so one more time, Thanks Guys!

I suppose this is where I'm going to stop for now because I am getting pretty tired and it is only 10:30... sheesh... Hopefully I have entertained you all enough in this first post. If not, well either come back tomorrow for some more or quite frankly "YOU CAN GET OUT"! Just kiddin, come back and read guys/gals! Look forward to some potential new friends and interesting conversations...

Peace out cubscouts

No comments:

Post a Comment