Friday, June 8, 2012

My challenge to you.

Hello fellow readers,

I am going to do something completely different tonight. I would really like to read stories of how God has been working in your own lives. I want to hear your stories, whether it be the highest of the highs or the lowest of the lows, I want be able to pray for you. I believe everyone has a unique story and I would love to hear some, no matter what they are. Heck mine is just getting started, I'm sure you all can think of something.

I may be 19 years old but I want to pray and be there for each and every one of you. That is just what I do; I like helping people, I like listening and knowing. So just send me something. Anything please! Maybe the only way I will ever get more feedback is if I make it my posts more personal to you!

So yeah, message me them or post them on the Changing Directions facebook wall, shown here http://www.facebook.com/takingtheotherroute. I promise if you do not want me to share anything you tell me, I will keep it between just us.

I'm just a kid wanting some more inspiration, don't do this if you don't want to but please consider it!

So until tomorrow, peace out cubscouts!


*PS!!! Heck you don't even have to have a story about God, if you just want to talk to me about something, do it. I would love to! If you wanna just talk about God, leggooo, I'm pumped!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Your article is really very useful i like it i will b back ASAP please keep update your blog..
    Thank you for post..

    Garden center St. Louis 

    ReplyDelete